Brad Pitt plays Cliff Booth in the new Quentin Tarantino movie ‘Once Upon A Time In Hollywood’ and is in fantastic shape.
Brad Pitt Once Upon A Time In Hollywood Workout
The Brad Pitt Once Upon A Time In Hollywood Workout will have you adding muscle and losing body fat in a realistic and achievable way without having to allocate too much time to your body transformation.
Brad Pitt is back again, still in great shape at 55 in his latest movie ‘Once Upon A Time In Hollywood’.
If you’re around the 50 years old mark this is the physique you should aim for because:
- It’s healthy
- It’s attainable with a simple workout routine
- It will keep your nutrition on track
- You’ll look younger AND feel younger
Put Brad Pitt side by side with your average 55 year old and he blows them away with his physique.
The ‘Once Upon A Time In Hollywood’ Workout is all about staying fit, healthy and mobile by building just the right amount of lean muscle mass and keeping body fat levels in check.
Brad Pitt isn’t jacked or super ripped by any means in ‘Once Upon A Time In Hollywood’ but he’s lean enough to show off the muscle he has and we can see his abs.
To get into shape like Brad Pitt in this movie you’ll need the ‘Once Upon A Time In Hollywood’ workout which i’ve put below.
I reccomend the following workout to keep you strong and fit. This workout can be done daily, every other day / 3 times a week. The aim is to keep you healthy and active without over training or over doing it.
The Brad Pitt Once Upon A Time In Hollywood Workout
- Push Ups (10 x 10)
- Diamond Push Ups (5 x 10)
- Tricep Bench Dips (5 x 10)
- Bicep Concentration Curls (5 x 10) (Brad Pitt’s arms are a standout part of his ‘Once Upon A Time In Hollywood’ physique) or Resistance Band Curls ( 4 x 25) with minimal rest between sets.
- Bodyweight Squats (5 x 10)
- 30 – 60 Min Daily Walk (steady state cardio)
This workout will keep you structurally strong and keep your body fat in check whilst not having to be too strict with your diet.
Brad Pitt Once Upon A Time In Hollywood Diet
For Brad Pitt’s diet in ‘Upon A Time In Hollywood’ I recommended a split:
- 35% Protein (Chicken, Fish)
- 35% Carbs (Brown Rice, Sweet Potatoes, Green Veg, Fruit)
- 30% Fat
Protein, high as always, enough carbs for energy and testosterone production and a good amount of fats for your hormonal profile.
What’s your thoughts on Once Upon A Time In Hollywood and the physique that Brad Pitt is rocking?