Say what you will about Justin Bieber, you can’t deny – the guys in shape! Yeah OK, he’s not huge by any means BUT he’s rocking the ‘V-Shape’ look which means:
- Wide Lats
- Defined Pecs with ‘that chest line’
- Solid Arm development
His nutrition is dialled in too meaning he’s lean enough for the muscle to show.
Justin Bieber Workout
To achieve this physique I’d suggest 2 workouts for you to alternate and use as you see fit. I suggest A, B, rest, A, B.
Workout A (Push)
- Push Ups (10 x 10 reps)
- Diamond Push Ups (10 x 20 reps)
- Tricep Rope (5 x 25 reps)
Workout B (Pull)
- Push Ups (10 x 10 reps) (focusing on a super slow lowering phase)
- Pull Ups/Chin Ups (10 x 10 reps)
- Bicep Rope Curls (5 x 25 reps)
If you’re serious about getting lean, strong and ripped like Justin Bieber then check out The Push Ups Program.